Don’t miss this extremely rare opportunity to live in one of the most highly desirable addresses in Charlotte! The Trust building, formerly the Federal Savings and Loan Building, is an exclusive, residential enclave offering the luxury lifestyle you’ve been looking for in a convenient, sought after Uptown location at 139 Tryon Street, #5B.
High end finishes, state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, luxurious master bedroom and spa-like baths deliver a tranquil retreat from the bustling street at your doorstep. With a chef’s kitchen your guests will love gathering around the island that’s open to the large great room. Then take the party outside to your oversized private recessed terrace. All accessed through a discrete, secured building entrance. The Trust offers an unparalleled experience that combines contemporary living all in a comfortable private setting.
Top-of-the-Line Features of this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,267 sq.ft. home include:
• State-of-the-Art Kitchen
• Viking Gas Stove and Oven
• Sub Zero Refrigerator
• Walk-in Pantry
• Mini Bar with Mini Bar Fridge
• Oversized Kitchen Island
• Hardwoods Throughout, Tile Floor in Wet Areas
• Large Master Bedroom
• Luxurious Master Bathroom with Separate Soaking Tub, Two Water Closets, and a Huge Walk-In Custom Designed Closet
• Large Great Room and Dining Room
• Surround Sound
• Oversized Private Recessed Terrace
• Two Dedicated Parking Spaces
• Basement Lounge in the Building with a Pool Table
• Secure and Private Building
• Membership Access to Charlotte Athletic Fitness Club
• Membership Discounts Available at the Omni
For more information on this luxury condo for sale, contact Savvy + Co. Real Estate / Rayford Smith Realty agent Janelle Rayford at email@example.com or visit www.TheTrustonTryon.com.