That’s right the January Charlotte MLS residential real estate statistics are in and they are stunning. In a good way for a change!
- Charlotte Area Home sales up 40%
- Home for Sale inventory down 30% to five months – historic lows for some neighborhoods (Montibello and Ardrey)
- Buyer discount to list price down (92.6% of list price paid)
- Days to sell 155 down from 165.
- There is a lot of pent up home buyer demand in Charlotte – especially in selected south Charlotte neighborhoods
- The supply/inventory of homes for sale in desirable neighborhoods like Montibello (1.5), Ardrery (1.1) and
Mountainbrook (2.5) are well below the Charlotte average 5 months and near historic lows (see charts below). Yes Ardrey has only a 33 day supply and Montibello has 45 days before all homes are sold*. *Of course this is unlikely to happen as more homes come on the market.
- The Charlotte residential real estate market is very healthy and for the first time in years Charlotte is closer to a sellers market than the protracted buyers market we’ve experienced.
If you’re a regular reader of our blog you know we offer some pretty great and unique ideas to market your home , to make it stand out and to get it sold (see links below). If you’re ready to explore selling your home especially in Montibello, Ardrery and
Mountainbrook – this might be the best time in years – we are ready and enthusiastic to help!
Some of our whiz bang marketing ideas!
Could a bespoke blog post really help sell your Charlotte home?
My wife Rhonda is a pretty darned good Charlotte Realtor
New Video: Rhonda why do you heart Charlotte & Southpark?
Have a Charlotte home to sell? We want to make a movie about it!
Million Dollar Charlotte Home Sellers / Buyers…It’s your turn!